Sunday, October 19, 2008

Aamir to play Kishor Kumar

Aamir Khan might play legendry singer–actor Kishore Kumar in a movie! As per the latest buzz, the actor has been approached by Percept Pictures, which is making a biography on the late singing star Kishore Kumar, who dominated the industry in the 70s and 80s.

"Yes I have been approached by Percept Pictures for a film on Kishore Kumar. They have asked me to play the role of Kishore Kumar. But I have to still go through the complete script. If the script appears fresh and interesting I don't see any reason why I shall not be doing the film. I have been a great fan of Kishore Kumar and I always loved his songs & acting." said Aamir.

But for now , Aamir is busy with his home production GHAJINI, which is in its post production stage and most likely to hit the screens in Christmas. With GHAJINI's release coming closer and TAARE ZAMEEN PAR entering into the Oscar race aamir is preety busy.

It is also reported that Nagesh Kukunoor is also making a biopic on Kishore Kumar, tentatively titled BEMISAAL.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: