Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shah Rukh wants to name his dog Aamir

The War between the Khans has just got heated up. Shah Rukh comes out with yet another scandalous statement saying that he wants to name his dog Aamir.


Aamir declared that he had named his dog Shah Rukh in the past.And now its SRK’s turn. Taking a dig at the actor said, “Gauri gets upset when I crack jokes about naming my dog Aamir. She thinks why should I bring myself down by doing or saying such things? I respect her viewpoint but sometimes I think it is absolutely necessary as people ask for it.”

Shah Rukh seems to be highly offended by Aamir’s press conferences and mockeries targeting him. Shah Rukh had claimed in the past that he is number one and Aamir in a media event self-claimed himself as number one - mocking Shah Rukh.

On being asked about the incident SRK said, “I will confront Aamir and ask him why he said such a thing. I accept a lot of things, but I think this is not funny. When I say I am number one, I definitely don`t mean it in arrogance. I say it with a sense of humour and a sense of humility.”

The negative vibes between the two actors had become far more obvious for a long time now.
Well, it looks like Bollywood is no more the peaceful land it once was.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: