Thursday, February 5, 2009

"I treasure the experience of working in Pink Panther 2": Aishwarya Rai

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been in talks of late for her so-called minuscule role in Hollywood film Pink Panther 2. Though she admits that she dosent play a major part in the movie but maintains that she she signed it for an enriching experience.

"I didn't work in Pink Panther 2 because it was an international project. I got the script. I happily chose to be part of the film. They shot exactly what I was offered. I don't need to work with stardust in my eyes. I treasure the experience of working in Pink Panther 2.” says Mrs.Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

The actress attended the film's premiere in New York Tuesday along with husband Abhishek Bachchan. It is a double celebration for the bachchan family. First the premiere of 'Pink Panther 2' and then it is to be followed by Abhishek's birthday Thursday. The couple plans to celebrate his birthday in grand style.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: