Friday, October 23, 2009

Aamir and Tabu together again

TabuThere can’t be a bigger casting coup at least cinematically. Yes, you read it right, Aamir Khan and Tabu will share screen space in Priyadarshan’s next flick, which will be based on AIDS.

Priyadarshan has approached Tabu for the flick after signing Aamir for the same. Tabu, who has previously worked with Priyadarshan in ‘Virasat’ is said to be more than interested in the project.

Talking about the film, Priyadarshan said, “I wanted to make this film a year back. But I wanted to see the reaction to my other realistic film ‘Kanchivaram’. Now I know my audience is as open to watching my more realistic films as my comedies”.

The director is presently involved in extensive research for the film, since the project is said to be an extensive insight into the social stigma attached to the disease.

The talented duo, Aamir and Tabu had starred together in Yash Chopra’s ‘Fanaa’, but weren’t paired opposite each other and this will be the first time that they’ll get to work together extensively.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: