Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Helen Flanagan strips off for James Bond

Helen FlanaganThe sexy vixen, Helen Flanagan had stripped off just to transform into a golden girl for a ‘photo shoot based on James Bond’-theme.

The siren boasts that she was happy to striped. The 5ft 3ins stunner said, “I have lost a bit of weight and I am really, really happy with my body now. I am happy stripping off. I feel like a Bond girl, which is brilliant!”

No stranger to stripping off onscreen, Helen had her body painted gold like Bond girl Shirley Eaton.

As for her character Rosie, she is more used to dressing up in sexy lingerie for whoever her latest onscreen crush is but she told that she didn’t mind getting her kit off for this extra special ‘tempting’ shoot.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: