Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm still in love with Udita Goswami: Mohit Suri

Rubbishing rumours of a rift with girlfriend Udita Goswami, director Mohit Suri says their relationship is far from over and that they have just taken a break from each other.

'I don't know why this image of me as a Casanova is being splashed around. I'm very uncomfortable with it. I've been seeing Udita for four years now and I'm very much in love with her,' Mohit told IANS.

He's directing Kangana Ranaut in 'Raaz: Some Secrets Are Yet To Revealed' in Shimla and there were rumours of a link-up between them. Mohit was quick to brush these aside.

'Udita and I have taken a break from each other. I'm sure we'll be together again. This is a crucial phase in our relationship. The last thing I need for Udita to hear is that I'm having an affair with someone else. Please,' added the director of films like 'Kalyug' and 'Awarapan'.

Mohit admitted there have been problems between him and Udita because of his workload. And the rumours of an affair with Kangana don't help either.

'Kangana and I have known each other from the time she came into the industry. We've done a film together earlier. 'Raaz' is a difficult role because she plays a woman possessed. It's her film all the way,' clarified Mohit.

The director said Udita was unable to understand his passion for making movies.

'Udita can't understand my passion for my work. When I'm shooting I'm a man possessed... just like Kangana's character in 'Raaz'.

'I can't think of anything else, not even love. This is where our differences cropped up. She being a woman was able to give much more of herself than I am to our relationship. I hate myself for it and am trying to find a way out,' said Mohit.

© Copyright 2008

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: