Saturday, March 22, 2008

How stars would like to celebrate their Holi-Day

Shabana Azmi: "It would be as usual an open house for friends and family for Holi at my parents' home in Janki Kutir. There will be a generous flow of non-toxic colours, gana-bajaana and khana…a long-standing tradition in our house as part of India's ganga-jumna tehzeeb.


Urmila Matondkar: "I'll be working on Holi-day. So no Holi for me."

Shefali Shah: "My husband Vipul and I will be having a get-together at home. We'll have close friends over. Lots of food, bhang, out-of-tune karaoke, dumb charade…and lots and lots of laughter.

Tusshar Kapoor: "I stopped playing Holi years back. But this year I'll have to attend the Holi bash specially arranged for my new film 123."

Malaika Arora: "I won't be playing Holi this year as I'm holidaying in Dubai"

Nandana Sen: "On Holi day I'll be traveling back from Khajuraho to Mumbai. I'll be coming home just for a day. I'll be sad missing Holi, though. It's my absolute favourite among the Holidays in our calendar.

Manoj Bajpai: "I don't celebrate Holi. I hate being dirty with colour and mud."

Riya Sen: "I'm not sure I'll be playing Holi or not. It'd depend on my mood."

Koena Mitra: "I haven't played Holi during the last few years. This year I might go for a Holi bash being hosted by a dear friend. Since it's inside the house and only close friends are invited it'd be safe. I'll therefore go."

Amrita Arora: "I'll be at home on holi. Who wants to step out?" Celina Jaitley: "I'm shooting on the day before Holi, so no masti. But I'll definitely put gulaal on my buddies

Ravi Kissan: "Arrey bhaiya, making bhang with my own hands and giving it to friends. That's my pleasure for Holi that no one can take away."

Anuraag Sinha: "This is my first Holi right after the release of my first film Black & White. I'm going to freak out with friends and family

Mahesh Bhatt: "22nd March happens to be the day my friend and mentor U.G Krishnamurthy died. I don't play Holi. I'm going to Bangalore to release a book of mine that's been translated into Kannada.

Jiah Khan: "I'm shooting, and I can't play Holi. I'd have loved to get splashed in colour! Holi is one of the most beautiful festivals of our country and it symbolizes our zest for fun.

Aryan Vaid: "I'm not a big fan of Holi I'll be in Pune with friends, considering it's a long weekend.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: