Friday, March 28, 2008

An Interview With Hansikha Motwani


Teenage sensation Hansika Motwani who climbed the ladder of success and fame with her very first release 'Aap Ka Suroor' would soon be seen paired against Virar Ka Chora, Govinda in the film, 'Money Hai To Honey Hai'.

Hansika shares that the character she plays in the film is very close to what she actually is in her real life.

Q. What's the story line of your upcoming film, Money Hai To Honey Hai?
A. I cannot reveal much about the film. All I can tell you is that it's a comedy flick which I am sure people are going to enjoy. Just wait and watch.

Q. Your character in it…
A. Well, I am playing the character of a television star who wants to be a film actress. The character tells how she works to become a star when she has money.

Q. So what kind of preparations have you done for the film?
A. For this film I have really worked hard on my looks. I look completely different from my first film. Also I have toned down to give this role a very happening look. Hopefully audience will get a pleasant surprise.

Q. How close is the character to your real self?
A. Yes, the character is very close to my real life. Playing me was fun.


Q. How was it working with such a versatile and senior actor like Govinda?
A. Working with Govinda sir was a pleasure for me. I got to work with him at a beginning of my career. I find myself lucky. I learnt a lot from him. Also he helped me out with dancing.

Q. Any interesting incident that you can recall that took place during the shoot?
A. Actually nothing in particular, because during the shoot of the whole film, we enjoyed a lot. We used to have lunch together, and at times we played cards too. The whole film was a treat for me.

Q. Did anyone play any kind of prank on you on the sets?
A. Touchwood, no one has ever played any prank on me yet. As I was the youngest on the set, everyone used to be very sweet and kind to me. Above all, I too was a good girl there.

Q. How easy or hard is it to adjust between film shoots and your schooling?
A. Not very hard because I study in international board which has a very flexible schedule. Being a doctor's child, it's very important for me to concentrate on my studies as well.

Q. Are you happy with your career graph?
A. Definitely. I am just a movie old and my second is going to release soon. Yes I am happy for the kind of work I am doing.

Q. What according to you is the success mantra in Bollywood?
A. In Bollywood, you can't touch the success line without hard work. I am a complete believer in hard work.

Q. Any plans of working on small screen?
A. No. I would not like to comment on this. I think time speaks better.

Q. What are the other projects you are working on?
A. I am not allowed to disclose anything. Let the time come and everything will be clear. But yes, I can promise one thing that people are going to see me more.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: