Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Celina's B'day turns Bad


Celina 27th birthday on Monday started off with an illness in the family. Her puppy Gooblee was unwell the whole day. My parents left Mumbai and my dog didn't take well to their absence. So she swallowed plastic. The entire day before my birthday the vet was trying to pull the plastic out of his throat. Not a very pleasant way to bring in my birthday."

However, Celina is getting herself a BMW to cheer herself up this birthday. She prefers diamonds, but she needs a posh car to get to the jewellery store. So a BMW.

"It's a rather happy place to be in. Unfortunately, none of my family members are really in Mumbai to celebrate my birthday with me. And to me that's not a very happy birthday for Me." says Celina. She spent the day with destitute girls whom she sponsors. Celina describes herself as unlucky in love. "So maybe for my 27th birthday God will grant me romantic love. About time I got lucky in love."She says.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: