Sunday, November 16, 2008

Priyanka Chopra to Marry in Next Two Years


Actress and former beauty queen Priyanka Chopra is at a high point in her career. After the spectacular success of Fashion, she has high hopes for Dharma production’s Dostana co-starring John Abraham, and Abhishek Bachchan.

Her personal life is however not firm and she is yet to settle with anyone romantically. But recently she confirmed that she will marry within two years time. “Man proposes, God disposes. I’m still not mentally prepared for it. But yes, I will, of course, marry someone in the next two years. I have time on my hands as I’m still quite young.” said Priyanka.

Speaking about her man whom she has zeroed in on, Priyanka Chopra said, “I don’t have anyone to name. My career is topping my priority list. Thankfully, I’m getting good work and I want to do some good work. My career is going great and marriage does not fit in right now.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: