Friday, July 31, 2009

Eva Mendes finds her body too voluptuous for clothes


Latin beauty Eva Mendes is having a tough time to find the correct and sexy enough clothes for her body which the sexy lady finds too voluptuous. The 35-year-old beauty who is considered one of the world’s sexiest woman, said that her abundant curves can make even the most demure clothes look distasteful.

The former model who has posed recently for a sultry Calvin Klein advertising campaign said that she loves her body nonetheless. "I love my curves and I embrace them, but I have to walk a fine line," said Mendes.

“There are certain dresses that are like, `Oh, this is really feminine. This isn`t sexy at all`, but then I`d try it on and it just looks all different. I think it comes down t0 being voluptuous, and if your body`s a certain way, then things can go distasteful in a second,” she added.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: