Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Katrina Kaif on month long vacation to celebrate her B’Day


Katrina's dream birthday-holiday with her family is delayed yet again. But this time, it's only by a day. Katrina Kaif has decided to leave on Sunday instead of Saturday as "New York" cast and crew are having a party on Saturday to celebrate the film's success.

Katrina can't wait to zip off on her month-long holiday and explore the holiday spot for herself and her family which she has searched on the internet. The entire Kaif family will gather together in London and then proceed to an undisclosed destination in Italy.

"Quite honestly I haven't been with my whole family for a long time. I've been preparing for my holiday for ages. I have been working like a mad woman trying to finish all my work on time. It got hectic as the time for me to leave approached. I was dubbing for “Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani” and shooting two songs for “De Dana Dan”. At one point I thought I wouldn't finish on time. But I did. And I am really looking forward to my time with my family," says Katrina.

This would be the longest time when Katrina would be away from Salman Khan and his family. And probably, she would do some serious rethinking about her life and Salman!!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: