Friday, July 24, 2009

MJ’s daughter named after Paris Hilton

The fact has recently surfaced that Michael Jackson’s 11-year-old daughter Paris Hilton has been named after Paris Hilton. The hotel heiress said that she was very close to the late singer and her mum since their teenage years onwards. And when it came to choosing a name for his daughter, the King of Pop asked permission from Kathy Hilton before settling on ‘Paris’.

"My mom and Michael went to high school together and they were best friends since they were 13. So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me.” said Paris.

“So he asked my mom if it was okay and of course she said yes and I think she`s such a beautiful little girl and I`m proud we have the same name," she added.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: