Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kat's ill Health spoils her Plans for Delhi

Katrina Kaif was supposed to be in the capital before she went to attend an awards ceremony in Bangkok – the same one John was to attend and didn’t.

Expected at an event, Kat had to cancel her plans at the eleventh hour due to ill health. On phone from Bangkok, Kat explained, “I haven’t been keeping well for many days. I had to be in Delhi but had to cancel that plan because of the same. I have been on heavy medication.” And with Kat’s packed diary, the pretty actress needs to take care of her health.

“I just got back from Egypt. We were shooting Siingh Is King there. Back from there, I got busy with rehearsals for my performance at the awards ceremony in Bangkok. I’ve been keeping really busy!” she said. Take care, Kat!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: