Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Amrita Rao Has Other Ideas to Look Slim & Sexy

While most Bollywood actresses have hit the gym in an attempt to stay fit and arrive at size zero, Amrita Rao is doing it in a different way. She has hired dance instructor Brian Fernandes and is dancing her way to fitness.

When contacted, Amrita said, “I visited Brian's dance academy when I was in Bangkok. Now that he is in Mumbai, I thought I simply must learn dance from him. We have started with basic steps. My body is not fit to be stressed at a gym, so I am finding dance to be a great alternative to build up my stamina.”

Talking about what she has learnt till date, Amrita says, “Currently, Brian has brushed my skills in Ballroom dancing and Fox Trot. Next in line will be Salsa, and later, various dance forms like Jazz and Hip Hop. My training right now will increase the flexibility of my leg movements. My trials with gym have led me to realise that I have a toned body already, so I needn't work-out rigorously to be in shape. That's how I thought of dancing. Besides, dance is also a part of my profession!”

Is she trying to achieve size zero? “I think everybody has their own ambitions and being in the film industry, I know that we need to have a desirable and a perfect body on-screen as that's how our audience wants to see us. Though I would say that I don't need a size zero,” she quips.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: