Monday, June 23, 2008

Riya Sen Hacked

Riya Sen is one worried woman. The Bengali actress feels she is being stalked. And she has frightening reason for this fear. Over the last 72 hours, three e-mail accounts of Riya’s have been hacked.

“I don’t know what to do,” said a tense Riya. “I had important and personal information in these accounts and I can’t believe it’s all gone now.”

She hasn’t as yet reported the crime to the Cyber Cell of the Mumbai Police. For when her first e-mail account was hacked, the actress just went ahead and created another.

“Within minutes, that too was hacked,” said Riya. She got herself another e-mail account. And then realised that her social networking site had been completely wiped out. “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,” said Riya. “It’s like somebody walked into my bedroom and caught me unaware.”

What is eating her is that her network site had a list of all her celeb friends and the hacker could do untold mischief by going into those details. “It’s killing me and I don’t know what to do,” moaned Riya.

The site also has conversations with friends, photos from private albums, and even scripts sent to her by filmmakers. “All this could be out in the virtual world now. I can’t imagine why anyone would do this,” said the actress.

She suspects nobody. But admitted her password is known to her best friend. “Sometimes I cannot access e-mail, so she does it for me, but that’s not an issue, I know her password too.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: