Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shubh expresses his gratitude to the King Khan

Shubh, who is making his debut in the film Aasmaan is a newcomer with some difference.Whatever this talented actor-dancer from Delhi has achieved in life so far is only because of his talent and will power!

Shubh learnt the ropes of dancing from ace choreographer Shiamak Davar and happens to be one of his favourite disciple. “I am so happy that without any film connections, I was able to get this break and today my first film is all set for release!

And I am really thankful to Shah Rukh Khan for this,” says Shubh. How come? “As a youngster I had always harboured the dream to become an actor.

However, nobody in my family is remotely connected to films. I had no clue how to realise my dream! Then when I was in school in Delhi, I happened to go to a party with my father which was also attended by Shah Rukh Khan! I approached him and asked him how could I realise my ambition?

Shah Rukh heard me out patiently and even though he did not know me personally, he spent more than an hour giving me some valuable tips!

He told me that there was no shortcut to success and since I don’t come from a filmi family my path to stardom was going to be more difficult, but it was achievable! He said ‘If I can make it, than any talented person can make it. The trick is to be focused, persistent and give it your best shot.’ I decided to follow his advice seriously and today I am almost on the verge of realising my dream and for this I would like to thank Shah Rukh,” says Shubh

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: