Monday, June 9, 2008

Young Hansikha - A Painter

Young actress Hansika, who is set all to be make people laugh in her next Bollywood film Money Hai Toh Honey Hai opposite Govinda is not just a talented actress we hear...the youngster is also a closet painter having painting since the mere age of 3!!
Hansika has been regularly painting and teaching art as well to students in her college as well as an NGO next to her house and has such a huge collection of watercolor canvases that we hear her mother wants to hold an exhibition soon!!
Says Hansika jokingly, "Yeah my mother tells me it would be a good source of income for a rainy day aha! But jokes apart I really love painting...it makes me very happy and relieves all my stress...I love teaching it too!"

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: