Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Amrita Says, “I was always thin"

Tell her that she has shrunk, and Amrita Arora will give you that get-over-it look. The lovely lass tells us that people have been constantly asking her about her weight loss and are always comparing her goals to that of best friend, Kareena’s. Buzz was that she’s taken to yoga for toning up, and getting that much talked about size-zero figure. There were also whispers of her going for a crash diet.

Says Amrita, “I was always thin; I don’t know why people are making a big deal of this. Also, I’m not size zero, I’m size eight!” So there, folks, here is one lady who’s not dying for a size zero figure, and what’s more, doesn’t shying away from talking about her size either!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: