Friday, June 6, 2008

IIFA to See Biggest Stars Of Bollywood Perform

The hottest names in Bollywood, Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor are all set to come together for their fans. The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards that kick-off in Friday in Bangkok will see the hot, sizzling and energetic trio of Akshay, Bebo and Kats along with apna Govinda igniting the flame on stage with their dance performances

And while the audiences will be clapping to some super performances by the fantastic four, the ‘De Taali’ team of Aftab, Ayesha and Riteish will add to the evening’s sparkle by getting their act in place. Sharing his excitement with Indiatimes Movies, Aftab who is currently shooting in Hyderabad for ‘Acid Factory’ says, “Last year I had performed at IFFA on the track ‘ Afreen ’ from my film ‘Red’ and it was a great experience. I feel honoured that I will be performing once more on the IFFA stage. In fact, I will begin with my dance rehearsals once I am done shooting in Hyderabad.” Also accompanying Aftab to create a sizzling chemistry on-stage will be his ‘Acid Factory’ co-stars and the once-upon-a-time ‘Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai’ club dancer Dia Mirza, Bollywood’s handsome hunk Fardeen Khan and the charming Dino Morea.


But if you think this is all, well it is just the tip of the iceberg. IIFA which is considered to be the biggest international platform for Bollywood will see even the stars in a come-back mode shaking their hip at the Awards. The lover boy turned action hero Vivek Oberoi along with chocolate boy Zayed Khan is all set to unveil his upcoming film ‘Mission Istanbul’ by staging live performances on some of the best tracks from the Apoorva Lakhia movie.


And last but not the least, though Priyanka Chopra may not get into the ‘Don’ mode, her debutant boyfriend Harman Baweja will perform at the evening. Elaborating on the same, Harman said, “My act will be unveiled in a very interesting manner unlike other performances. I will be dancing to a track from my film ‘ Love Story 2050’ titled ‘Milo Ya Na Milo ’ . The number has been specially choreographed by Shaimak Davar. In fact Shaimak is taking special interest in my IIFA act and has been calling from US every single day and has been enquiring about my rehearsal.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: