Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shilpa Shetty Joins Bachchans for UNFORGETTABLES

If you are the best, you settle for nothing but the best. And in the United Kingdom, nothing is hotter and spicier than Shilpa Shetty. As she was taking off for Delhi for a promotional campaign of her yoga video, Shilpa sitting in her car revealed, “I just signed on the dotted line. I will be joining the Bachchans on their famous tour. But its for only those shows that will be organized in London. I am feeling great and actually thrilled to shake a leg with the father and son.”

The actress disclosed that there is a huge bonus for her fans in London. Tickets for the show can be availed from her official website, shilpashettylive.com with special discounts. Shilpa was all smiles when she said, “The website crashed within four hours of its launch after an Indian tabloid mentioned it. It feels great to be so loved.”

Shilpa is currently busy promoting her video on yoga which is being released by Shemaroo Entertainment. She says, “Its an easy guide to doing yoga. It has helped me immensely and since people like to emulate film stars, here is one way that they can do what I do and it will make them healthy. I released it in the UK, since it is novel for them. But since it was such a success, I am now ensuring that people in India buy this video and adopt a healthier way of life.”

About the famous size zero fetish in the industry, Shilpa has her own take. “Believe me, I eat everything. I love fish because it has Omega 3 oils and lean meat. No red meat for me. Since I did not like drinking water, I started drinking warm water. Now I drink warm water on the hottest of days and I have realized that it makes me want to drink more. It has helped my skin too.”

Eat well and exercise well, that seems to be the motto of Shilpa Shetty. I was wondering, should I just hop out and buy the video.. perhaps it might make a difference to my motto of only eating well.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: