Friday, August 7, 2009

Mugdha Godse in a horror flick

After her bold and outspoken debut in ‘Fashion’, Bollywood beauty Mugdha Godse is now all set to scare audiences with her upcoming act in a horror flick. The untitled film is being helmed by debutante director Rajeev Virani and will see Godse playing the lead opposite Bobby Deol.

Godse is a die-hard fan of horror flicks and seemed more than happy to be a part of the project. "I just couldn’t say no when I heard the script. It’s a fantastic script and I’m so excited that I can’t wait to start rolling. The whole art of scaring my audiences is so new for me and I’m looking forward for the same," said Godse.

The model-turned actress seems to be on a lookout for different genres with her films like ‘Fashion’, ‘Jail’ and Rohit Shetty’s ‘All the Best’ and now a horror flick.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: