Saturday, May 9, 2009

John in love with Abbas Tyrewala’s wife- Bips Watchout!

John Abraham will be seen romancing the wife of director Abbas Tyrewala in his upcoming film 1:800 Love. He was not feeling awkward and was prepared for the character.


"She’s an unknown face and extremely pretty. These are her biggest advantages. A beautiful woman whom the audience hasn’t seen." said John

Abbas is totally ok with john sharing screen with his wife. Abbas said, "I hope not, if I can remember they are acting. Luckily I’ve never written explicit love scenes in my film. The only explicit love-making scene I’ve conceived was for Vishal Bhardwaj’s Maqbool. That apart, I like my writing to be benign. It doesn`t matter whether my wife is acting or not."

John has given some cool performances in his latest fims like No Smoking, Kabul Express, Zinda and Aashayein. Hie is very keen for film and hopes to be physically challenged .

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: