Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Madhuri Dixit to play Draupadi for Prakash Jha

Madhuri Dixit will be seen in Prakash Jha’s next film. Prakash Jha has managed to convenience Madhuri Dixit to play ‘Draupadi’ which has in his upcoming venture based on ‘Mahabharata’.

Prakash Jha is going to work with Madhuri on a period film. Jha is also bemused by the rumours that indicate that he was making a movie with Ranbir. “I think Ranbir once said that he has a crush on Madhuri. Somebody must have put two and two together,” says Prakash.

It’s been Prakash’s long-time dream to do a film on Draupadi and the film is expected to be a fiercely modern and revisionist interpretation of the ‘Mahabharata’.


“Madhuri is the best person for this role,” Jha said when enquired about Madhuri.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice article here, thanks. Infact your whole blog has got lovely tit bits on Madhuri, Keep going. I consider myself quite a big fan of Madhuri Dixit as well, and love to read about her whenever I get the time, I also recommend this other blog that I visited the other day, it has some of the rarest pictures of hers that I have seen, its Madhuri Dixit Photos check it out if your interested. cheers!