Friday, April 18, 2008

Neetu Chandra tries to remain Down to Earth!!!

Neetu Chandra has delivered three successful films in a row - GARAM MASALA, TRAFFIC SIGNAL and now most recently ONE TWO THREE - but she still continues to be rooted to the ground. She insists that even with three back to back successes behind her and four films waiting to be released before 2008 comes to an end, she doesn't intend to be a superstar.

Says Neetu, "Of course one looks for fame and money in Bollywood; I am happy that I am getting it too. Still, it isn't as if suddenly I have started gaining superstar ambitions. I am happy with the work I am doing and along with good money and name which comes my way; I would be content to be doing good roles."

Ask her about the kind of price that she is commanding and she answers smartly, "I am not talking about crore deals here but what I am getting is something which I truly deserve. I have a particular pricing in mind if a film maker wants me to be in his project. It feels good that I am getting different kind of films with the kind of price I wish to command."

"For me working across genres is what my ultimate aim is. If you look at each of the three films I have done, you would see me in distinct roles. This is what I call as my strength. Rather than just picking on roles where I have a song or two to my name and I start fancying sudden stardom, I would rather have my acting speak for itself", explains Neetu.

Currently Neetu has films like OYE LUCKY LUCKY OYE, FLAT NO. 13 B, MUMBAI CUTTING and an untitled biggie lined up for release. In addition, she has just been signed by Kumar Mangat for two more films after the success of ONE TWO THREE.
The girl is certainly there to stay!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: