Thursday, April 10, 2008

Past becomes Painful for Deepika

Last week, there were reports of Tabu bunking her shooting and driving around with Upen on his bike, on the streets of Juhu. When this appeared in the media, the actress felt that Upen had fed the fourth estate about their little rendezvous. She was heard telling her friends that he was using her name for publicity.

Now Upen is now in the news for some pictures with Deepika Padukone doing the rounds of the Internet. These images are three years old and were part of a photo shoot for Wendell Rodrigues.

Now Upen is being blamed for circulating these pictures in a bid to revive the rumours of him and the OSO girl. Even though the origin of the pictures is not known, the timing of the photos being circulated is being questioned.

Sources close to actress say, “Why are these pictures coming out now? After three years? Right now Deepika is hot property, it can’t be a con-incidence that these pictures are suddenly popping up in everyone’s mailboxes.”

Upen says that the motive behind their leak is mischievous, “The pictures are something from the past. I don’t even remember them, if you know what I mean. I did some photo shoot with her for Wendell many years ago. Who ever is behind spreading these pictures has an agenda to spoil my image in the public eye but I am not at fault here.”

When quizzed him about his link up with Tabu the actor says, “Again, I don’t why such baseless rumours were started I am single and I am not seeing anyone right now.

I know it is a cliché but I am concentrating on doing my work and trying to get somewhere with my career. If I was the one circulating such stories I would be talking or making a comment about the same, right?”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: