Sunday, December 21, 2008

Comparisom beetween Me and Priyanka is Pointless - Deepika Padukone


Deepika is as witty as ever. She has been shooting with akshay of late. And she has now just taken a break to visit her family. These were just some of the musings doing the rounds at a recent event where Deepika Padukone was in attendance for a brand endorsement. She was of late compared with Priyanka Chopra. She simply did not agree to it .

“I am different... Don’t compare me with Priyanka Chopra just because she’s done stunts in Drona and I’ve done action sequences in Chandni Chowk to China. Each person is unique and so am I. I worked hard for six months to learn those stunts and was specially trained by experts from Hong Kong.” Says Deepika.

“Akshay is such a fantastic guy and has so many years of experience. I learnt so much from him. I’m glad I’ve got to work with him so early in my career.” She adds.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: