Monday, January 26, 2009

Shilpa goes blad and enjoys it too

It was in the air that shilpa was in the process to shave off her head hairs. She was all set to sacrifice her mane. But she was stopped from doing so by a cosmetic company which had ad contracts with her. And finally Shilpa to change her plans.

"I'd have loved to shave off my hair. But my other commitments put an end to my plans. The bald prosthetics were done by an amazing makeup artiste named Vidyadhar. It took him three hours to make me look bald. And after I finished shooting it took an hour to take off the bald makeup." Says Shilpa,

Shilpa insisted on doing all the bald scenes in one day. "Being hairless makes you look so vulnerable and childlike. I felt I had gone back to my childhood," She added.


Shilpa regrets not going the whole hog "Seeing myself in bald prosthetics liberated me. I wish I could've actually shaved of my hair. When Aamir Khan tonsures his head and it becomes a fashion statement. But we girls have to go by the market definitions of glamour." She says.

Watch out Shilpa....You might have to think again !!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: