Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shamita Shetty’s greatest passion

Shamita Shetty might be busy exploring her new role as one of the Board of Directors in S2, but her greatest passion is and will always remain acting.

Taking about her new role Shamita said, “Right now I am taking a backseat and seeing how work is done. Production is very new for me. Shilpa has been in the industry for about 15 years. She obviously knows much more than I do. I am just observing and learning how things are done now. That is what I am doing for our first film.”

Shamita has done very few films in her acting career which started with the much talked about film Mohabbatein in 2000. So does the pretty girl have any regrets? “I wish better work came my way. I wish in my eight years I had done more films. But I think everything happens because of destiny. This is how it was meant for me. So I am okay with it.”

For all the fans that are dying to see her on silver screen, Shamita will be seen in a promotional video for the film Hari Puttar- A Comedy of Terrors .

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

See shamita shetty wardrobe malfunction @ http://www.shamita-shetty.com