Friday, September 26, 2008

Shamita Singha spices herself for PETA


There are one million ads in the newspapers these days with those girls going semi nude with handsome dudes screaming about 'Spicing up life'. The best way to 'Spice up your life' is to go vegetarian! And seconding that will be none other than the gorgeous model Shamita Singha, who has recently shot for the new pro-vegetarian PETA ad.

The resultant of the ad was something that really lives up to the saying of 'Spice up your life'. If she was not 'hot' enough, she lies amidst a pool of red hot chillies 'covering' her up!

Shamita said, "I turned vegetarian when I was quite young because I realized that if I really loved animals, I could not eat them. And that meat is not healthy and not good for your body." And for those who wondered about the secret of her oh-so-sexy figure, here is what she had to say, "I am a vegetarian, and so I eat a lot of veggies, salads and fruits, and those foods are alive, so I am alive! And in terms of working out, I get all my energy from veggies and fresh stuff."

Just in case Shamita's message of spicing up your life does not reach the target audience, then, the adjoining snap will ensure it does.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: