Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kareena upset with too much of Speculations

Bollywood diva Kareena Kapoor says that she doesn't like the endless attention people give to her relationship with actor Saif Ali Khan and that most of the stories are untrue.

'There're so many false stories about Saif and me. But it's okay. I understand the need to know what's going in our lives. Are we married... are we not married? Please! Fortunately, I've learnt to take all this unwanted speculation in my stride. The best thing is to just do my work and not get affected by the loose talk,' Kareena told.


She doesn't like comparing her love life with work and said: 'When I'm working, I'm working. And when I'm with him (Saif), I'm all there.'

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: