Friday, April 3, 2009

Emma Watson - Greenpeace Global Ambassador

Emma Watson who is well known for her magical act in Harry Porter has been approached by environmental campaign group Greenpeace to become their global ambassador.

The decision to make her the global ambassador at Greenpeace comes after she expressed her love for an eco friendly and clean environment.

"I did my end of school project on global warming and Hurricane Katrina. My car is electric, I recycle, I take public transportation, I try not to buy and drink bottled water. I`m not perfect, but it`s something I feel strongly about,” said Emma.

A spokesman for Greenpeace revealed that Watson would be just perfect as an ambassador for the organization. "Emma would be perfect for us. She`s posh, pretty, brainy and committed. She`s also not too star struck to care if it`s seen as vaguely controversial. She would really help,” the spokesman stated

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: