Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vipul Shah flick legally threatened by Warner Bros.

There are several Bollywood Music that is been copied from the west but the trend seems to have reached a full stop. Warner Brothers has issued a legal notice against Bollywood produced Vipul Shah.


The rumours are that Vipul Shah is making a film,and he has neither seeked for Warner Brother’s Permission nor got in touch with Warner Brothers. When the Warner Brothers came to know the detils they decided to take strict action.

The target was easily recognized as Vipul Shah, who had announced Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Action Replay’. Buzz has it that the film was on the lines of Benjamin Button. However, Vipul denies the claims.

He said, “My film is called ‘Action Replay’. It’s based on a play I wrote 14 years ago, no, 15, actually, in ’94. It was registered with the Censor Board of India, and was staged too. More than 200 shows have been staged. And my film does not have a single scene similar to the Brad Pitt-starrer.” About the notice, Vipul said, “No one has spoken to me in this regard.”

Defending his film, Vipul declared, “If I’m guilty, I’m willing to undergo legal punishment. But if they prove the similarity, I would first like to sue them, because their film would then be a remake of my original registered script and play.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: