Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Aamir Injured Again.....

Aamir Khan’s Ghajini shoot has been delayed once again as Aamir met with yet another accident. This time he was shooting in Sultan Bazaar in Hyderabad for a fight scene when the accident happened.

Last week Aamir had injured the adductor muscle in his right thigh. Director A R Murgadoss couldn’t stall shooting and looking at Aamir’s fast recovery he decided to commence shooting. Aamir began shooting with the muscle and belts.

Yesterday when Aamir was shooting a fight scene he dived on the villain to bring him down and fell on thermacole which wasn’t strong enough and broke his leg. Thus he is out of action for three weeks now.

But it seems nothing can stop him as an injured Aamir wrote his blog within four hours after the accident. He says “Just when I thought I was recovered I’ve injured myself again. And this time its worse than last time. Unfortunately it’s hurting much more than last time and I am on painkillers which I don’t normally use.”

He blames himself for taking his injury lightly. “This time it’s my left leg and yes this time it is my hamstring. So we’ve had to call off the schedule, with the climax incomplete.” His wife Kiran Rao who was in Mumbai flew to Hyderabad when she came to know about the accident.

Aamir says, “This is the first time that I’ve had two similar injuries within a span of two weeks.” He also had an infection in his eye apart from a bleeding nose earlier. Hope this time he gets a well deserved rest.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: