Thursday, May 29, 2008

Raima & Riya Pair up as Sister In Seasons Greetings

Raima and Riya Sen are coming together, as sisters, in Vicky Chopra's Seasons Greetings. The film will reportedly have six stories all coming together in unexpected ways. The two sisters were not willing to discuss the project.
Raima, shooting in Italy, said, "Yes, Riya and I are finally coming together as sisters. But I'm yet to hear the script, though I've given the nod."
Riya, speaking about the project earlier, had said, "Raima and I stay together in Mumbai. There is not a thing that we don't share. All our friends are common. If she likes someone, so do I. And if I dislike someone, she doesn't have a choice. Our friends say we should've been twins."
The sisters had offers earlier to act together. "But we were pretty sure that if and when we come together, it would have to be as sisters," said Riya

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: