Friday, May 23, 2008

Bips for Freeze in this Heat!!!!

Bipasha is currently shooting in Bangkok's scorching heat for Freeze. She can't help but joke at the irony of it all. Bips says, "I suggested them to change the film's name to Melt instead."

Bipasha seems to be caught in amidst extremes. She has been constantly shooting in alternate climates for the past three months.

She adds, "I was first shooting in the freezing cold in Italy for Siddharth Anand's Bachna Ae Haseenon after which I joined John and the unit of Dostana in Miami for three days.

The weather there was extremely sunny but I had a blast. What do you expect with two pranksters like Abhishek and John are at the same place?"

Bips is having a ball in Bangkok as her younger sister Vijayta has also joined her. Says Bipasha, "We are having a great time together - she's slightly mad, just like me."

"I don't know how I've gone survived so many climate changes in the last three months," says Bipasha.

Does it have to do with her co-stars- the handsome Ranbir Kapoor and Neil Mukesh? Says Bips, "Yeah maybe. I've been very lucky with my co-stars. In the last two months, I've worked with Ranbir and Neil.

Ranbir is a super-cute and we got along like house on fire. As for Neil, we're both Capricorns, and like me, Neil is extremely organised."

Bips tells us that Neil's gentlemanly streak is a common Capricorn trait. Bips says, "I've known two Capricorns earlier- Hrithik and Uday Chopra. It's fun to work with someone who has the same personality traits as you."

Commenting on Bachna Ae Haseenon being Ranbir's film, Bips says, "I'm one of the protagonists in the film. Otherwise I wouldn't do it. My days of doing decorative roles are over. There would be no story without my character in Bachna Ae Haseenon."

She says, "I had such a good time shooting with Ranbir and Siddharth Anand that I didn't give a thought to my role's length. "

However, Bips can't wait to get home to be with boyfriend John Abraham on June 20 for Aashayein's premeire. When aksed whether John needs moral support, she says, "He needs support, but not flattery.

John is a very down-to-earth person. I never flatter him. I think it's very important to be grounded.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: