Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Priyanka Does a Fantastic Balancing Job

Priyanka Chopra is gung-ho about her personal as well as profession life. Professionally, she is eagerly awaiting the release of Love Story 2050 with 'good friend' Harman Baweja, while personally, she is kicked about her kid brother Siddharth's culinary skills.

The proud sister says, "He wants to be a chef. I hate cooking. I only love to eat. On the contrary, my brother is a fantastic cook and can effortlessly dish out any cuisine."

Talking about food, the shooting of Karan Johar's Dostana in Miami holds some fond memories. Priyanka, like the rest of the cast, was given a separate apartment.

"With kitchens, of course, which I never went into," laughs Priyanka. "My mother cooked for us in Miami. My brother has inherited his culinary skills from our mom while I've grasped singing capabilities from my father," she adds.

Talking about her films, does good friend and co-star Harman eat with the Chopras? She says, "Yes, he does eat food with us whenever he drops by. However, Harman is right now too nervous to eat as our film Love Story 2050 is on the verge of release. As his senior colleague, I can reassure him that he's a fantastic actor."

Priyanka adds, "It's very important to encourage a debutant. "

Priyanka feels so comfortable with filmmaking techniques that she learnt from Harman that she's all set to direct a film. She says, "Not now though. But, I'm well-equipped for the job."

As a parting shot, we cannot help but ask. Does she still maintain that Harman and she are only very good friends? "Yes, we're very good friends and beyond that no one needs to know anything else," she adds.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: