Monday, May 26, 2008

KJO ready to Mingle at 36

Post 35, admits dandy director Karan Johar, birthdays don’t hold much importance for him. So there was no elaborate celebration today when Karan turned 36.

“I feel old, at least mentally. I am not so excited as I used to be earlier. There’s a very settling feeling at this point in life,” says KJO. He accepted wishes from friends last night, attended Jodhaa-Akbar’s success celebrations, and then went to party with his closests friends. “I wanted the party to be at a restaurant and not somebody’s house and we did that,” says Karan who’s busy with pre-production work on his next film, My Name is Khan.

“My 36th birthday is full of challenges. It’s a new phase of my life. I have many wishes up my sleeve. This year I will have maximum releases and I will launch my SRK starrer towards the end of the year,” says the birthday boy whose most memorable birthday was his 25th on the sets of his directorial debut, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. “It was in Ooty and we were shooting in a summer camp with many children, my parents and best friends Shah Rukh and Kajol. It was so much fun. It felt like a real birthday with all those children around,” he says.

And his wish for himself, today, “I seriously want to be in a relationship this year. Last 35 years I had nobody in my life, I was so caught up with my career. But now, I have decided, I will at least be in a relationship. And I am serious about it.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: