Thursday, May 29, 2008

Siaf to Produce for Dear Sis

Far from being miffed with his kid sister, Saif Ali Khan is all set to produce a film for Soha. Saif, in his own candid way doesn't deny the stories suggesting he was upset with Soha about her rather unconventionally bold photo session.Saif says, “I was a bit concerned about a certain shot that Soha did. I felt it wasn’t right for her image. I wondered if she actually wanted to do this. She told me she didn’t want to and I was relieved. I trust her judgment. And I stand by her.”It all started with Soha doing a photo shoot that presented a bolder more vivacious Soha. “Soha, with her mother’s support, readily agreed to the makeover. However Saif being the protective elder brother, felt the shoot was too bold,” says a source.The situation was slightly tense in the family. But now that Saif has seen Soha’s line of reasoning, he respects it. Also, Saif, being a producer now, would certainly like to produce a film for Soha. “She has a very different personality and I’d like to tap that in a film,” says Saif affectionately.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: